Just Starting Out
- Any text, images, photos or other content you submit to FigureSkatingInternational.com is subject to editorial review. All content you submit must not conflict with the copyright laws of any country, state or other legal entity. No copyright is claimed on non-original or licensed material.
- All original photography featured on this site is a property of FigureSkatingInternational.com unless stated over wise. All photography featured here is protected by Copy Right Laws. Please respect the Intellectual Property Ownership Rights of our Photographers, Writers and Correspondents.
- When choosing to submit a picture, an article or any other electronic version of someone else's work, you will be required to provide a proof of permission to use and share such work from the original author/photographer or provide his/her name and contact information, so we can contact them and ask for such permission to use their work on FigureSkatingInternational.com
Accuracy and Content Disclaimer
- All information provided on FigureSkatingIntarnational.com web pages is provided for information purposes only and does not constitute a legal contract between FigureSkatingInternational.com and any person or entity unless otherwise specified. Information on FigureSkatingInternational.com web pages is subject to change without prior notice. Although every reasonable effort is made to present current and accurate information, FigureSkatingInternational.com makes no guarantees of any kind.
- FigureSkatingInternational.com website may contain information that is created and maintained by a variety of sources both internal and external to FigureSkatingInternational.com. Some pages are unmoderated and may contain the personal opinions and other expressions of the persons who post the entries. FigureSkatingInternational.com does not control, monitor or guarantee the information contained in these pages or information contained in links to other external web sites, and does not endorse any views expressed or products or services offered therein. In no event shall FigureSkatingInternational.com be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods, or services available on or through any page, site or resource.
- Any links to external web sites and/or non-FigureSkatingInternational.com information provided on FigureSkatingInternational.com pages or returned from FigureSkatingInternational.com search engines are provided as a courtesy. They should not be construed as an endorsement by FigureSkatingInternational.com of the content or views of the linked materials.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Double Click DART Cookies
- Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to your users based on their visit to FigureSkatingInternational.com and other sites on the Internet.
- FigureSkatingInternational.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
- If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
- Just like other websites, FigureSkatingInternational.com makes use of log files.
The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track users movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
- We provide Website users with access to certain content and services (collectively, the 'Service'). Users must register with us (by creating a user name and password) to take full advantage of the Service. We may reject, or require that you change, any user name, password or other information that you provide to us in registering. Your user name and password are for your personal use only and should be kept confidential; you are responsible for any use of your user name and password, and you agree to promptly notify us of any unauthorized use of your user name or password, or your Website account. Your registration as a user of this Website is personal to you and is non-transferable.
- The Website contains graphics, information, data, user generated information, editorial and other content accessible by users (the 'Content') and all Content is owned, licensed to and/or copyrighted by FigureSkatingInternational.com and may be used only in accordance with this limited use license. The Website is protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to Canadian and U.S. copyright laws, international conventions, and other copyright laws. You may access the Website, use the graphics, information, data, editorial and other Content only for personal use. Republication or resale of any of the Content or other protected data is prohibited. Bots, crawlers, spiders, data miners, scraping and any other automatic access tool are expressly prohibited.
- Portions of the Website may allow you and other Users to contribute material to be displayed on the Website ("User Provided Content"). For User Provided Content, FigureSkatingInternational.com is merely hosting and providing access. We cannot accept any liability with regard to such material (including with respect to its accuracy). We reserve the right to remove or disable access to any User Provided Content that we believe violates this Agreement. We are also sensitive to the copyright and other intellectual property rights of others. Please contact us with any complaints regarding copyright infringement or illegal content.
- The decision to upload information to the Website is your responsibility and you should only submit content that belongs to you or that will not violate the rights of others. Be aware that content belongs to the creator of that content and you should not reproduce or submit anything without permission of the owner. By submitting material to the Website, you represent that you have the right to do so or that you have obtained any necessary third party consents (e.g., under privacy or intellectual property laws). Upon the request of FigureSkatingInternational.com you agree to furnish FigureSkatingInternational.com with any documentation, substantiation and releases necessary and reasonably required to verify and substantiate your compliance with this provision.
- By submitting User Provided Content to FigureSkatingInternational.com, you grant FigureSkatingInternational.com a transferable license to use, host, sublicense and distribute your submission to the extent and in the form or context we deem appropriate on or through any media or medium and with any technology or devices now known or hereafter developed or discovered. Except for the rights granted in this Agreement, FigureSkatingInternational.com acquires no title or ownership rights in or to any content you submit and nothing in this Agreement conveys any ownership rights in the content you submit to us.
- Once you upload content to the Website, it may become accessible by all persons accessing the Website. Other Website users may be able to copy, download, store, edit, change or delete certain content that you post. You may delete content that you previously posted on the Website; however, if others have downloaded or otherwise stored copies of the content, it may still be publicly viewable.
Contact Figure Skating International .com
Return to top of FigureSkatingIntarnational.com Disclaimer
Return to Figure Skating International Home Page
Return to Home Page.